ODM - Flap valves EPK/DPK
The well thought-out and flexible system-design of flap valves permits injection into or ejection from differential pressure chambers.
Our single, double, and multiple flap valves serve as hermetically sealed components. They are preferentially used vertically for powdered to coarsely-grained materials. They can be actuated pneumatically, hydraulically, by weight, or by motors, depending on your needs.
Flap valves are not susceptible to wear because of their especially robust design. They therefore assure a long service life, even when used with abrasive substances.
If replacement parts should ever need to be swapped out, maintenance access points make this possible, even in its assembled state. This saves annoying dismantling and additional maintenance costs.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- robust design
- large maintenance access openings – maintenance-friendly construction
- quiet operation through optimised kinematics
- air-tight to the atmosphere
- materials reliably sealed during transit
- suited for abrasive substances and high-temperature applications
- long service life
- various types of actuators available: by weight, by motors, pneumatically, or hydraulically