ODM - Fluidizing and discharge system LAD/LAK
Fluidising nozzles and pads belong to systems used to break up materials and serve to fluidise disperseable and fluidisable materials in silos, hoppers, and bins.
Aeration equipment has been tested repeatedly, and guarantees problem-free and continuous removal of powdered to fine-grained materials from silos of all shapes and sizes.
As the ideal silo equipment, it meets the ideal requirements to empty a silo flawlessly – a very important basis for a reliable, efficient material flow to the subsequent facilities.
Depending on your needs, fluidising systems are available in versatile, special models: for example, for corrosive environments, alternative sizes, or special installation conditions.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- deployable for all silo shapes and sizes
- tried and tested aeration systems
- facilitates material flow
- high discharge capacity
- economical acquisition and operational costs
- low maintenance
- retroactive integration into existing systems possible
- avoids funnel flow, ratholing, and bridging
- aeration is gentle on products
ODM - Fluidizing and discharge system LAD
- injection of compressed air at the silo wall
- low amount of air needed
- suitable for hygroscopic materials (e.g. burnt lime)
ODM - Fluidizing and discharge system LAK
- especially suitable for large silo surface areas
- number of aeration elements can vary based on requirements
- fluidising equipment can be divided into sectors, which can be individually activated