ODM – Pipe bend QuattroTUBE ROL
We employ strong and stable pipe bend to transport your materials safely to their destination.
Pipe bends are used in pressure and vacuum conveyance in nearly all industrial branches that deal with bulk materials. Pneumatic conveyors are very popular due to their simple construction and flexible trajectories..
We have taken it upon ourselves to develop pipe bend to improve in the areas that we find important – wear and durability. Our pipe bend hold up to the constantly increasing demands in the various industrial branches.
We will bend over backwards to meet your pipe bend needs.
The QuattroTUBE is our solution for materials that are highly wearing. Our proven modular construction system also proves its value in this area. We developed our QuattroTUBE to address the most significant and – at the same time – most prone to wear areas: most commonly the outer radius (back) and the butt joints. To counteract this problem, we have developed the QuattroTUBE with exchangeable panels.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction with time-tested components
- quickly shippable, quickly interchangeable
- short tooling times
- low maintenance costs
- long service life
- composite, hardened plates when used with strongly erosive flows
- no disruptive abutting edges in the conveyor area
- exchangeable WeartecPRO Composite hard-faced plates (back plates) with individual matrix (depending on requirements)