ODM – Air slide LFR and accessories DRW/FKF/SEL
Air slides provide dust-free and cost-effective transport of fluidisable materials, even over long hauling distances. Complex and heavy-duty channel systems come to life.
Air slides belong to a family of the most economical conveyors, and use the principle of fluidisation. The material is loosened by means of a fluid or gas, and can flow with properties similar to a fluid. Depending on the requirements, the mass flow can be diverted or separated in two or more paths.
Air slides offer high cost-effectiveness and long durability, even over long transport distances and at high throughput rates.
Our air slide systems are ideal for continuous conveyance of disperse, pourable, abrasive, or powdered to fine-grained materials. The enclosed system allows a delicate transport without loss of materials to the surrounding environment. Modular construction and available accessories allow us to offer a very flexible system with a great deal of variations.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction design
- compact and enclosed design
- low maintenance
- long operating life
- low energy consumption
- high reliability
- low investment and operational costs
- very wide range of implementations
- usable for long transportation distances (e.g. feeding entire silos)
- high capacity available (e.g. for loading facilities and sifter cycles)
ODM - RotoSWITCH DRW
- usable for diverting material flow
- adjustable kinematics – a gear enables two direction of motion: rotational and translational motion can be combined
- absolutely wear-free rotation of the flap
ODM - Impurity separator FKF
- segregation of foreign objects (e.g. in loading facilities)
- depending on requirements, available with a sieve device and material re-feeding
ODM - Air slide diverter SEL
- different designs possible
- a cost-effective and dependable alternative