ODM – Air Separators AirSEP ASP/QWS/IPS
AirSEAPRATOR: high-performance separation of easy-flowing to poor-flowing materials with our systems
Continuous air separation occurs with the aid of ambient air. If a simultaneous drying process is also needed, the separation takes place with the heated air. The routed material is separated in proportion to the gravitational force and the flow force.
Since no amount or only small amounts of heavy particles or foreign matter are subsequently found in the bulk material, the use of air separators produces a more stable and a more even pneumatic conveyance during subsequent processing.
Each air separator is adapted to the requirements of the bulk material. For material producing heavy wear, especially robust implementations in a heavy-duty design are available.
DI MATTEO offers completely new units from scratch, a replacement of existing facilities, and spare parts for your existing equipment.
Benefits at a glance
- modular construction system
- robust and powerful
- controllable flow of incoming and outgoing materials
- subsequent pneumatic conveyance is more stable and uniform
- relatively low investment costs
- long service life
- low dust emissions
- minimal maintenance costs
ODM - Air separator AirSEP ASP
- vertical configuration
- depending on the wind speed adjustment, very efficient and precise separation threshold
- homogeneous particle ejection
ODM - Cross-flow separator AirSEP QWS
- inclined configuration
- also suitable for less-pourable materials
- 70% of the exhaust air is re-used
ODM - Inline air separator AirSEP IPS
- fine and heavy material are separated by means of gravity
- special and patened system
- simple and highly efficient separation